Safety Officer (Scotland)
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Health Safety Advisor for a range of projects based in Scotland. The Projects range between Windfarms, Cross Country Pipelines, and Utilities Projects. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, and motivated with good communication.
- Effective communication and implementation of site rules & company health and safety policy
- Follow safe working practices and procedures, including receiving near miss reporting and logging of all incidents
- Recognizing hazards and risks and reporting them, developing safe systems of work form risk assessments and implement safety behavioural methods of work
- Timely and accurate administration of Incident reporting process and safety related action
- Carry out risk assessments
- Carry out audits across all standards, experience within this field essential
- Some experience of environmental management would be advantageous
- To be familiar with the Considerate Constructor Scheme would be an advantage
- Degree in Health and Safety or NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- 5 years of more in a Safety, Health & Environmental role in construction
- Experience with a fully integrated management system across all standards
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com