This project consisted of two main elements of works. These were the upgrade and construction of new pumping stations along with laying of new rising mains, and an outfall approximately 2.2 km into Tramore Bay.
- Construction of 300mm & 400mm HDPE Rising Mains
- Construction of 800mm HDPE out-fall from Treatment works to a point 2.2km into Tramore Bay
- Construction of a new Pumphouse on existing 450mm sewer
- Demolition of existing Commuter Station and remedial works to existing Cove Pumping Station
- Stonework, fencing, site works, piling, waterproofing, penstocks, GRP flooring, road/pavement construction