Civil Engineering Planner/Programmer (Scotland)
Job Type: Permanent
Roadbridge is a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects on time and on budget to the global community. Our vision is to be the global infrastructure delivery partner of choice for fast-track projects across all sectors.
We are seeking to appoint a Civil Engineering Planner to be based in Scotland. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, and motivated with good communication and IT skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
They will be required to collate records of site activities and maintain the project schedule’s as well as compiling progress reports. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as reporting.
The role includes the following duties:
- Report progress against the schedule.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Compile progress reports
- Utilise programme for forecasting costs.
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel.
- Analyse construction output against costs.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years onsite experience in large scale civil engineering work is preferable.
- Experience of Primavera 6 /Tilos/ MS Project software is essential.
- Track record in developing contractual claim scenarios is a major advantage
- Ability to cost & resource load the programme is desirable
- Understanding of construction methods is required for Civil Engineering works
- Track weekly progress and update the Contract programme
- Highlight conflict areas and Critical path work activities
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on own initiate and or part of a Project team
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org