Construction Plant Fitter (UK)
Job Title: Construction Plant Fitter, England
Job Type: Permanent
Roadbridge is a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects on time and on budget to the global community. Our vision is to be the global infrastructure delivery partner of choice for fast-track projects across all sectors.
We are looking to appoint a Construction plant fitter to cover the upkeep and maintenance of our Heavy Plant Fleet throughout our various sites in England and Scotland. The role will be initially based in the Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire area, but the candidate must be flexible on location.
- The successful candidate should have a proven background within the heavy plant industry with a minimum of 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience with Volvo/Cat/Komatsu/JCB construction equipment would be an advantage. Vehicle and tooling will be provided.
- Maintaining the Heavy plant & Light Vehicle fleet.
- Troubleshooting/Fault finding of defective equipment
- Ordering parts
- Working closely with site management to ensure low downtime.
- Liaising with Main dealers to report faults or to organize servicing.
- Knowledge of Volvo/Caterpillar/Komatsu/JCB Equipment
- Experience in a similar role
- Flexible with good communication skills.
- Minimum level 6 Qualification in Construction Plant/HGV
- Full Clean driving license
- Computer Skills
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org