Construction Plant Fitter (Scotland, England and Wales)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Scotland, England and Wales
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
We are looking to appoint Construction plant fitters to cover the upkeep and maintenance of our Heavy Plant Fleet throughout our various sites in Scotland, England and Wales.
- The successful candidate should have a proven background within the heavy plant industry with a minimum of 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience with Volvo/Cat/Komatsu/JCB construction equipment would be an advantage. Vehicle and tooling will be provided.
- Maintaining the Heavy plant & Light Vehicle fleet.
- Troubleshooting/Fault finding of defective equipment
- Ordering parts
- Working closely with site management to ensure low downtime.
- Liaising with Main dealers to report faults or to organize servicing.
- Knowledge of Volvo/Caterpillar/Komatsu/JCB Equipment
- Experience in a similar role
- Flexible with good communication skills.
- Minimum level 6 Qualification in Construction Plant/HGV
- Full Clean driving license
- Computer Skills
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com