Health & Safety Apprentice (Buckinghamshire, England)
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Buckinghamshire, England
Roadbridge is a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects on time and on budget to the global community. Our vision is to be the global infrastructure delivery partner of choice for fast-track projects across all sectors.
If you are a self-motivated individual that can work independently when required and can demonstrate a positive approach to problem solving, then an apprenticeship with Roadbridge is for you. With our apprenticeship you will be earning a salary while learning and gaining a professional qualification. You will be given continued support as you develop your skills throughout the program and there is no cost for the training you receive.
As a H&S apprentice, you will be involved in assisting the site Health and Safety Advisor with:
- Completion and recording of Inductions, Site audits/inspections, Toolbox talks and site documentation.
- Gathering data, data analysis, report writing, preparing, and maintaining site registers.
- Health Safety Plans and Method Statements & Risk Assessments;
- Company Policies and procedures (ensuring their compliance).
You will also attend meetings and liaising with External Stakeholders.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Professional, proactive, and receptive to constructive advice and guidance
- Willing to learn new skills while being able to adapt them, and aware of their limitations and when to seek help if needed
- Able to work independently when necessary, and take responsibility and pride in their work
- Good at demonstrating a positive approach to problem solving
- Able to contribute to discussions as part of a team
- Able to take a responsible approach to health and safety
- Desire to work outdoors and Impeccable timekeeping
You can apply for this apprenticeship:
- If you have already achieved national 5 passes with grades A-C or equivalent.
- A national 5 pass in maths in grades A-C or equivalent.
- A higher pass with grades A-C in maths and physics.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com