Junior Health and Safety Officer (Sligo)
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
Job Summary: We are looking to appoint a Junior Health and Safety Officer to be based one of our projects in Sligo. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the H&S Manager for the project.
The role includes:
- Effective communication and implementation of site rules & company health and safety policy
- Assist the team with administration duties as required.
- Follow safe working practices and procedures, including receiving near miss reporting and logging of all incidents
- Recognizing hazards and risks and reporting them, developing safe systems of work from risk assessments and implement safety behavioural methods of work.
- Timely and accurate administration of Incident reporting process and safety related action.
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Carry out audits across all standards, experience within this field essential
- Diploma / Degree in Health and Safety or similar
- Full Valid Driving License
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Previous experience in construction is an advantage but not essential
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org