Junior Project Health and Safety Advisor (Watford, UK)
Location: Watford, UK
We are looking for an ambitious Health Safety Advisor to join our expanding HSEQ Team in England. You will be initially based on our infrastructure project in Watford.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and must be willing to work away from home, as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior H&S to progress their career with the leading Civil Contractor and to develop their skills and knowledge, while being mentored by industry experts.
Thee role includes:
- Effective communication and implementation of site rules & company health and safety policy;
- Regular Audits, recognising the hazards and risks, reporting and recording them through to closure;
- Review and updating of site documentation such as method statements and risk assessments;
- Follow safe working practices and procedures, including reviewing, investigating and recording near miss reports and incidents;
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and chair safety meetings;
- Carry out site specific emergency drills;
- Maintain and update all site registers, such as, training matrix, PUWER and LOLER;
- 1+ years in a Health & Safety role, preferably in construction is essential.
- Experience working for a self-performing / self-delivery main Civil Engineering contractor would be advantageous
- Some Experience of environmental management would be advantageous
Degree in Health and Safety or NEBOSH Diploma or NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com