Planner (South of England)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South of England
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
We are seeking to appoint a planner based in the south of England . The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
They will be required to keeping records of all site activities and maintain the project schedule’s as well as compiling progress reports. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as reporting.
The role includes the following duties:
- Report progress against the schedule.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Compile progress reports
- Contribute to HSE management on site’s.
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel.
- Analyse construction output against costs.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 5 years on Site Civil Engineering experience is preferable.
- Experience of Primavera 6 /Tilos/ MS Project software is essential.
- Track record in developing contractual claim scenarios is a major advantage
- Ability to cost & resource load the programme is desirable
- Understanding of construction methods is required for Civil Engineering works
- Track weekly progress and update the Contract programme
- Highlight conflict areas and Critical path work activities
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on own initiate and or part of a Project team
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org