Plant Managers Assistant (Limerick, Ireland)
Job Type: Permanent
Roadbridge is a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects on time and on budget to the global community. Our vision is to be the global infrastructure delivery partner of choice for fast-track projects across all sectors.
Roadbridge Plant Department are looking to appoint a Plant Mangers assistant to help in the daily operations in our plant division based in Limerick, Daily role will be to support the Plant Mangers with Various tasks involved in maintaining a safe Efficient fleet of Light vehicles and Heavy Construction equipment. This is an office-based role that will evolve with the right person.
- The successful candidate should have a proven background within the heavy plant industry with a minimum of 5 years’ post apprenticeship experience or experience in a similar background.
- Experience with Volvo/Cat/Komatsu/JCB construction equipment would be an advantage.
- Ordering of parts and equipment.
- Working closely with site management to ensure low downtime.
- Liaising with Main dealers to report faults or to organize servicing.
- Fleet Admin duties and maintaining records.
- Experience in the Fleet and Mobile Plant background.
- Knowledge of Volvo/Caterpillar/Komatsu/JCB Equipment/ LGV/HGV
- Experience in a similar role an advantage but not essential.
- Flexible with good communication skills.
- Minimum level 6 Qualification in Construction Plant/HGV OR Similar
- Full Clean driving license
- Good Level of Computer Skills
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org