Project Quality Engineer (Dublin)
Job Type: Permanent
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
We are looking to appoint a Quality Engineer, for a project in Dublin. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
It is vital that the successful candidate can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
The role includes:
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Development and implementation of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers.
- Management and Coordination of testing.
- Calibration/control of site instruments.
- Management of non-conformances and resulting corrective actions
- Ability to review and understand specifications
- Ability to compile and review project QA/QC plans
- Manage and co-ordinate the production of handover documentation to the client
Essential Experience / Skills
- Construction background and experience
- Experience in a similar role in a construction company, ideally civil engineering.
- Preferable 5 + years’ experience in engineering with a minimum of 2 in a quality role
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of EN ISO 9001:2008:2015
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
- Ability to work as part of the overall management team.
- Third level qualification in a construction discipline – engineering, construction management, surveying or similar
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com