Project Quality Manager (Ireland)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nationwide Ireland
Company: Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
Job Summary: We are looking to appoint an experienced Project Quality Manager for roles based in Ireland. This role will be predominantly Dublin based, but
will involve some travel throughout Ireland. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, motivated with good communication skills. They must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and must be flexible to work away from home if required. The desired candidate should be able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan and System, using company systems;
- Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers;
- Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records;
- Ensuring all testing is carried out as required and examines the results for compliance;
- Management of site testing;
- Calibration/control of site instruments;
- Manage, maintain and assist in update of the company IMS;
- Preparation of reports for client and company management;
- Audits of all activities – both first and second party;
- Manage and Co-ordinate the production of handover documentation to the client.
- Third level qualification in a construction discipline – civil or mechanical engineering, and/or Quality Management qualification.
- Quality Auditor Certification to IRCA or similar.
- Construction background, Civil experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in a similar role ideally with a Main Contractor.
- Onsite experience having progressed from site engineer would be advantageous
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of ISO 9001:2015 and other Standards
- Training and experience in QMS/IMS
- Auditing, with strong IT Skills
- Ability to manage, maintain and update the company QMS/IMS
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
- Ability to work as part of the overall management team.
- Full clean driving license
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com