Project Safety Officer (Dublin, Ireland)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
We are seeking to appoint a Health Safety officer to one of our projects based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and must be willing to work away from home as required.
The role includes:
- Effective communication and implementation of site rules & company health and safety policy;
- Regular Audits, recognising the hazards and risks, reporting and recording them through to closure;
- Review and updating of site documentation such as method statements and risk assessments;
- Follow safe working practices and procedures, including reviewing, investigating and recording near miss reports and incidents;
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and chair safety meetings;
- Carry out site specific emergency drills;
- Maintain and update all site registers, such as, training matrix, PUWER and LOLER;
- Some Experience of environmental management would be advantageous.
- 4+ years in a Safety & Health role, preferably in construction.
- Experience with a fully integrated management system across all standards.
- Experience working for a works contractor would be advantageous
- Degree in Health and Safety or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org