Proposals / Bid Coordinator (Birmingham)
Job Type: Permanent
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
We are looking for a Proposals / Bid Coordinator to work with our work winning team on the procurement and tendering of various infrastructure and civil engineering projects based in our Birmingham Office.
The role includes:
- Responsibility for the completion and submission of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s), generating responses to questions, and submitting in accordance with client’s deadlines and requirements.
- Monitoring Online Trackers / OJEU notices for new opportunities coming to the market and inputting into reports summarising opportunities and forwarding to the relevant personnel.
- Completion of memberships and associations questionnaires and audits, keeping certification and relevant data up to date.
- Preparing a response responsibility matrix.
- Inputting into tender submissions and the production of tender documents, making arrangements for site visits.
- Inputting into question and answers, printing and final compilation of bid documentation or electronic submission.
- Developing, maintaining the electronic bid library (EasyPQQ) with the latest case studies, capability statements, organisation charts, staff profiles, certificates, polices.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge and experience of construction industry practices would be an advantage.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org