Roadbridge is a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects on time and on budget to the global community. Our vision is to be the global infrastructure delivery partner of choice for fast-track projects across all sectors.
We are looking to appoint Section Engineers for projects based in Lairg and Carnoustie Scotland. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
It is vital that they are able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate. They will be required to manage junior staff and site supervision work while keeping records of all site activities. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as QA reporting and preparation of as built information.
The role includes:
• Maintenance of site records and diary
• Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
• Compile quality control records
• Contribute to HSE management onsite
• Record and monitor site plant and personnel
• Analyse quantities and prepare 3D models for GPS controlled plant
• Ability to manage a team of surveyors
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org