Senior Surveyor (Invergordon)
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
Job Summary: We are looking to appoint a Senior Surveyor to join our expanding team in Invergordon. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving, especially across construction sites, whilst delivering their technical expertise and liaising with senior management and client’s representatives as appropriate. The successful candidate will be well versed in HSE management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover documentation. Role will ideally suit an ambitious professional who wishes to progress their career into project management and beyond in an expanding business.
The role includes
- Site Set up and documentation preparation, coordinate the selection and requisition of plant and materials
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors performance, Coordination of HSE and quality assurance onsite
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures and ISO 9001, maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designer
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related Discipline is required.
- Experience of Design Build works in Road construction projects
- Experience in structural concrete
- Proficient in Microsoft project and Microsoft office
- 3D cad experience would be advantageous
- Ability to analyse, question and follow specifications is desirable
- Knowledge of GPS operated plant
- Ability to resource work activities in an efficient manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong work ethic and desire for career progression
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org