Senior Temporary Works Engineer (Limerick)
Job Type: Permanent
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
Roadbridge require a Senior or Principal Design Engineer on a permanent basis to be based in our Head office in Limerick.
The role includes:
- production of drawings, calculations and specifications for a diverse range of permanent and temporary works schemes, as well as the provision of buildability, construction methodology and value engineering advice for tender opportunities and for live projects across our construction business.
- Identify Risk and opportunity. Able to evaluate alternatives.
- Includes support of excavations, falsework, formwork, access scaffolds, working platforms, lifting operations, pipework thrust restraints, crane platforms.
- Liaison with clients, project teams, subcontractors and proprietary suppliers.
- Liaise with on-site Temporary Works Coordinators
- Detail the scope of TWD required in subcontract packages
Essential Experience / Skills
- Experience of both above and below ground temporary works design
- BIM experience and knowledge
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software, AutoCAD and common engineering analysis and design software
- Ability to interpret, analyse and critique subcontractor temporary works designs
- Geotechnical Engineering experience
- Experience of soil and ground water contamination assessment and analysis, remediation techniques and waste disposal
- Appreciation of M&E services within building construction
- Experience in incident and accident investigation and reporting
- Good Working Knowledge of current industry specifications and building regulations.
- Effective communicator and ability to work independently where required.
- CEng MICE qualifications (preferred but not essential)
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com