Site Administrator (Scotland)
Job Type: Contract
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
We are looking to appoint experienced Site Administrators for projects in Scotland. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with site management and client representatives as appropriate. They will be required to carry our various administration duties including but not limited to invoice reconciliation using the companies Sage Software, correlate contract documentation and track all contractor/client/designer correspondence.
The role includes the following duties:
- Recording and submitting staff payroll information
- Use of ERP system on a daily basis for recording all project costs. Issue copies of purchase orders raised to suppliers as required.
- Raise purchase orders on the ERP system for all goods and services required.
- Liaise with Project Manager and / or QS as required to ensure that correct purchase item and project element is selected for purchase order purposes to facilitate effective reporting for the project.
- Posting GRN’s (Good Received Notes) to the ERP system on a timely manner for those delivery dockets that have been signed off by a suitable member of the project team.
- Liaise with site team and coordinate effective flow of delivery dockets to site office for GRN processing.
- Support Commercial team with monthly reporting process e.g. extracting cost reports.
- Navigate to vendor accounts for project suppliers and check the payment status for invoices.
- Filing of site correspondence and drawings. Maintain up to date drawing registers.
- Ensure all Project Management Staff have correct documentation.
- Ability to utilise cloud-based document control systems.
- Main contractor / Site experience is essential with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com