Site Administrator (Wales, UK)
Job Type: Permanent
Roadbridge is a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects on time and on budget to the global community. Our vision is to be the global infrastructure delivery partner of choice for fast-track projects across all sectors.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Site Administrator for a project based near Cardiff in Wales. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with site management and client representatives as appropriate. They will be required to carry our various administration duties including but not limited to: invoice reconciliation using the companies Sage Software, correlate contract documentation and track all contractor/client/designer correspondence.
The role includes the following duties:
- General site administration Duties
- Recording and submitting staff payroll information
- Use of ERP system on a daily basis for recording all project costs.
- Raise purchase orders on the ERP system for all goods and services required.
- Liaise with Project Manager and / or QS as required to ensure that correct purchase item and project element is selected for purchase order purposes to facilitate effective reporting for the project.
- Issue copies of purchase orders raised to suppliers as required.
- Posting GRN’s (Good Received Notes) to the ERP system on a timely manner for those delivery dockets that have been signed off by a suitable member of the project team.
- Liaise with site team and coordinate effective flow of delivery dockets to site office for GRN processing.
- Support Commercial team with monthly reporting process e.g. extracting cost reports.
- Navigate to vendor accounts for project suppliers and check the payment status for invoices.
- Filing of site correspondence and drawings.
- Maintain up to date drawing registers.
- Ensure all Project Management Staff have correct documentation.
- Main contractor / Site experience is essential with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to utilise cloud-based document control systems
- Attention to detail essential.
- Previous experience of ERP system on a daily basis for recording costs.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com