Site Administrator (Watford, UK)
Job Type: Permanent
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, and the South Pacific, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Site Administrator for a large project near Watford. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with site management and client representatives as appropriate. They will be required to carry our various administration duties including but not limited to invoice reconciliation using the companies Sage Software, correlate contract documentation and track all contractor/client/designer correspondence.
The role includes the following duties:
- Recording and submitting staff payroll information
- Use of ERP system on a daily basis for recording all projectcosts. Issue copies of purchase orders raised to suppliers asrequired.
- Raise purchase orders on the ERP system for all goods andservices required.
- Liaise with Project Manager and / or QS as required to ensurethat correct purchase item and project element is selected forpurchase order purposes to facilitate effective reporting forthe project.
- Posting GRN’s (Good Received Notes) to the ERP system ona timely manner for those delivery dockets that have beensigned off by a suitable member of the project team.
- Liaise with site team and coordinate effective flow of deliverydockets to site office for GRN processing.
- Support Commercial team with monthly reporting process e.g.extracting cost reports.
- Navigate to vendor accounts for project suppliers and checkthe payment status for invoices.
- Filing of site correspondence and drawings. Maintain up todate drawing registers.
- Ensure all Project Management Staff have correctdocumentation.
- Ability to utilise cloud-based document control systems.
- Main contractor / Site experience is essential with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Document control experience (project wise or similar)
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org