Site Agents (Lairg and Carnoustie)
Job Type: Permanent
Roadbridge is a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects on time and on budget to the global community. Our vision is to be the global infrastructure delivery partner of choice for fast-track projects across all sectors.
We are looking to appoint Site Agents for projects in Lairg and Carnoustie. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving, especially across construction sites, whilst delivering their technical expertise and liaising with senior management and client representatives as appropriate. The successful candidate will be well versed in HSE management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover documentation
Main duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Coordinate the selection and requisition of plant and materials
- Develop, Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors’ performance
- Coordination of HSE and quality assurance onsite
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures and ISO 9001
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years exp or more in Civil Infrastructure self-delivering projects
- Proficient in Microsoft project and Microsoft office
- 3D cad experience would be advantageous
- Ability to analyse, question and follow specifications is desirable
- Knowledge of GPS operated plant
- Ability to resource work activities in an efficient manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong work ethic and desire for career progression
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org