Stakeholder Manager (Scotland)
Job Type: Permanent
Founded in 1967, and operating in Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East, Roadbridge is a leader in Civil Engineering. Roadbridge has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Our core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making us the partner clients want to work with.
We require a Stakeholder manager to going our expanding team based in Scotland. We are looking for someone with strong local knowledge and communication skills, which will allow them to liaise between the various project stakeholders (utility companies, local authorities, and the local community). The successful candidate must be flexible to work away from home if required.
The roles Includes
- Flexible, proactive and professional, you will build exceptional relationships with colleagues, contribute to planning and strategic delivery and ensure that project has measurable outcomes. Broad knowledge of the UK’s local authority and utility companies would be ideal.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all stakeholders through a comprehensive communication strategy
- Responsible for managing and resolving difficulties and complaints regarding the works by liaising with all parties involved.
- Ensure disruption to local area is kept to a minimum and that stakeholders are satisfied with the works carried out.
- Identify stakeholder’s individual needs are incorporated into the project plans.
- Coordinate internal and external resources (suppliers and partners)
- Develop and maintain key project documentation and measure progress through reporting, including detailed project plans
- Manage risks and opportunities
Essential Experience / Skills
- Previous experience preferably in a similar role within civil projects is required,
- Streets works experience is required,
- Stakeholder management experience
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness
- Civil Engineering qualification would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines
- Degree-level (or equivalent relevant experience), with a demonstrable understanding of the principles of stakeholder engagement, both externally and acting as an internal advisor to colleagues.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org