The A737 Dalry Bypass route is approximately 3.8km in length. It starts to the north-east of Highfield, approximately 1.5km north-east of Dalry and runs in a south-westerly direction crossing the B707, Blair Road, the Glasgow to Ayr railway line and the River Garnock re-joining the existing A737 approximately 600m south of Dalry.
- 330,000m3 of Excavation.
- 200,000m3 of Fill to road and environmental bund embankments.
- Construction of a 250m Steel Viaduct spanning the River Garnock and Ayr/Glasgow Railway Line.
- Construction of 1 Nr. Overbridge at Blair Road.
- Installation of 8 Nr Box culverts ranging in sizes.
- Drilling and grouting historic mine-workings beneath the road alignment.
- Performing the role of Authorized Representative on behalf of Transport Scotland, which included the management of Utilities companies.
- Encapsulation of an existing Scottish Gas Networks HP main.