Corrib Project – Glengad Landfall
Shell E&P Ireland Limited
The Glengad Landfall project contract was awarded to Roadbridge in February 2008.
Form of Contract
Public Works Contract for Civil Engineering Works designed by the Contractor.
February 2008 – December 2009
Co. Mayo, Ireland
- 1.5km of 2.8m high Palisade fencing on land
- 400m of 2.8m high Palisade fencing on the foreshore
- Establish accommodation and welfare facilities for all contractors and Client
- Excavation of the trench up to 9m deep for 20” gas pipeline
- Construction 225m causeway to low water mark and excavate trench on foreshore
- Attendance on specialist pipe pulling contractors
- Demobilisation of site including all fencing on completion
- Environmental monitoring