Cruiserath Road Re-alignment – Phase 1 & 2
View project PDF
Roads / Bridges
Fingal County Council
The Cruiserath Road re-alignment project was awarded to Roadbridge in March 2001.
Roadbridge undertook the position of Main Contractor and PSCS for the construction of the road. Clifton Scannell Emerson & Associates were the Designers for this project.
Form of Contract
IEI 3rd Edition 1980
June 2001 - June 2003
Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Construction of 2.5km single lane road
- Total paved works of 45,000m²
- Bulk excavation quantities of approximately 75,000m³
- Associated services including foul and surface drainage, 1m ø watermain and telecommunication ducting
- Working in an Urban / Industrial environment
- This project was completed within the required programme and budget.