The Darwin Green project involves the construction of the infrastructural network for a new housing development in Cambridge, England.
- The works for the infrastructure contract includes, but is not limited to the following:
- 268,000m³ Earthworks & Engineered Development Platforms
- 13.2km Foul and surface water drainage (S104 & S185)
- SUDS assets & 56 No. Gabion Headwalls
- 7.5km Roads and 2.3km Footways (S38 & S278)
- Street Lighting & Pedestrian Controlled Crossings
- 700m Public Right of Way surfacing upgrades
- Co-ordination of Water, Gas, Telecoms and HV/LV Electric installation including Dual Intake Substation.
- 1.1km ducting for undergrounding of 33kV overhead powerlines for UKPN
- Invasive species management/disposal, 3600m³ of managed soil
- Management of interfaces with other contractors on site for plot builds & utility installation.