Demolition of Lead-In Jetty at Alexandra Quay West
Dublin Port Company (DPC)
The project involved the demolition and disposal of an existing jetty at Alexandra Quay West. Works undertaken by Roadbridge as part of the Roadbridge Keating Joint Venture.
Form of Contract
NEC3 Option B
March 2017 – May 2019
Dublin Port, Ireland
- The removal of one pedestrian walkway bridge
- Demolition of concrete slab and 5 no. supporting caissons
- Removal of steel piles retaining structures
- Loading, hauling and disposal of the materials by road to national reception sites
- Reinstatement of seabed
- The works were conducted in several phases to avoid disruption to current port operations.