The works comprise of design and construction of the following elements, with design to cater for expected settlements in apron slab and with traverse movements in adjoining quay wall.
- Water main and communication utilities
- Drainage pipework, gullies and hydro block channels
- Chambers, manholes and inspection boxes for services
- Installation of subbase, blinding and concrete for 4,700m2 yard slab with depths varying from 600mm deep to 900mm deep.
- Installation of all ironmongery to F900 loading.