The development consisted of a 27 hole golf course, clubhouse, maintenance yard and bowling green covering an approximate area of 130 hectares
This course hosted the Curtis Cup in 2016.
- 650,000m³ of excavation
- 12.5km of tarmac cart paths 2.5 - 3.0m wide
- Timber sleeper kerbing 12km
- A 1km 6.0m wide entrance road with associated services
- 2km of inter-connecting lake drainage varying in size from 300 - 675mm and 0.5 - 4.0m deep
- Bridge crossings including 4 in-situ concrete stone faced and 4 timber bridges