The project entails the laying, testing and commissioning of a 400mm diameter 4bar PE 100 Gas Feeder Main, from the tie-in position at Fisherstown AGI to Wexford Town. The pipeline is primarily constructed in roads and road verges. The route has an approximate length of 40km and runs along the R733, R735, R736 and the N25.
- Laying, testing and commissioning of 40km of 400mm PE100 Pipe
- Construction of a 180mm diameter 4bar PE 100 connection to Horeswood
- Construction of and connection to a District Regulator Installation (DRI)
- Interaction with live traffic on R733, R735, R736 and the N25
- 45m Concentric Rock Drill crossing of the Corock River in Foulkesmills
- Installation of Low pressure network in the town of Taghmon and 40 Number offtakes.