This contract comprised the following:
- Construction of 12Nr WTG Bases for 7Nr Nordex N90 2.5MW and 5Nr N100 3.3MW wind turbines
- Construction of wind farm access tracks, upgrade of existing forestry tracks and drainage for the site
- Construction of internal (20kV) collector circuit linking turbines to new 20kV-38kV substation including a 3.5km long cross country section linking Glencarbry and Turaheen Wind Farms
- Construction of a new 20kV-38kV substation within the new wind farm (incl HV-MV works, commissioning and handover to ESBN)
- Construction of 12km 38kV grid connection between new Substation and existing ESB Substation
- Connection into live 38kV-110kV Substation
- Working in Forestry Site, along public roads, private fields and agricultural lands.
- Construction of 12 Nr. WTG Bases and Hardstands
- Construction of 12km 38kv grid connection from to ESB Substation
- Construction of new 20kV-38kV Substation
- Connection of Glencarbry and Turraheen Wind Farms
- Construction of new internal access tracks throughout project.