This project involves the construction of a windfarm consisting of 35 Nr. WTG Bases and Hardstands, with a total output of 29.75MW, close to New Cumnock in East Ayrshire, Scotland. The project also includes the crossing of 2 Nr. Registered Water Crossings.
- Construction of 35 Nr. WTG Bases and Hardstands
- Construction of 14km and Upgrade of 5km of Access Roads
- Operation of 3 Borrow Pits as per Quarry Regulations 1999 and onsite processing of materials
- Installation of 12km of cable trenching
- Construction of 1 Nr. Substation Platform