Invergordon Service Base Phase 4
Port of Cromarty Firth
Roadbridge UK has undertaken the role of Design and Build Contractor
Form of Contract
NEC Option A (with amendments)
November 2018 – March 2020
Invergordon, Highlands, Scotland
- Construction of a new 218m Quay Wall: 74 no. Tubular King Piles 2032mm Diameter, 74 no. Sheet Piles, 74 no. Anchor Piles 1200mm diameter, 74 no. Tie Rod Connections 150mm diameter.
- In-situ Concrete: 218m of in-situ beam (2200m3 of concrete), Petrol interceptors- Base Slab, Concrete surround, Protection Slabs.
- Precast – 2 no. headwalls for drainage outfalls, drainage manholes, ducting chambers
- Revetment – 400m of revetment construction using imported engineered rockfill
- Drainage – installation of 2 no. 50,000 litre petrol interceptors, 2,000m of drainage
- Rock Armour – Secondary Rock Armour 0.5 –1t, Primary Rock Armour 1-3t
- Mechanical Works – 425m3 Potable water storage tank and associated pipe work
- Electrical Works – 4 no. tower lights, 7 no. Street Lighting, navigational lights, distribution boards, pumps (potable water and fire main system)