The project consisted of the installation of 2 no. Oil Separators and 2 no. Silt Traps and the realigning of the existing watercourse through the constructed installation for Irish Cement.
The project is located on the lands of Irish Cement Ltd Co. Limerick.
The scope of works included:
- The Installation of 1 no. NSFA 200 Oil Separator
- The Installation of 1 no. NSFA 150 Oil Separator
- The Installation of 2 no. Silt Traps
- Construction of Headwalls
- Installation of protective concrete slabs
- The installation of associated Storm Drainage
- Construction of Access Roads
- The realigning of existing watercourses
- Installation of boundary fencing
- Landscaping works