The Langley Court Infrastructure Works package comprised the design and construction for all infrastructure works for the residential development of Langley Court, at Beckenham, London and included the following:
- Construction of all site infrastructure, access roads and footpaths.
- 1km of gravity clay sewer, with connection to existing public network
- 1km of surface water network with attenuation pond and 3 number percolation impoundment pits and geocellullar storage
- Hard landscaping pavements 5,500m²
- 3 no. Timber footbridges and associated abutments, and gabion faced wall,
- New HV Substation, adopted by UK power networks.
- Substructure works for future raised timber boardwalk around lake feature.
- Soft landscaping works with 120 new trees, 1km of formal hedgerows, and 15,000m2 of fine lawns,
- New playground with Bandstand and gardens