The works and services within this contract comprised of the management of the Watermain network in Limerick, with planned watermain leak repairs to reduce leakage within the existing water supply network.
A minimum target reduction of 300m3/day of unaccounted water per month was identified by the Employer as the key performance indicator on this Water Services Management Contract.
- Leakage Repair up to 300mm nominal bore including excavation, temporary works, traffic management, leak repair
- Replacing existing watermain up to 300mm nominal bore including excavation, temporary works and traffic management
- Replacing Lead services with PE services
- Replacing & installing water meters
- Valve replacement
- Testing & commissioning
- Respond to Emergency repairs
- Ancillary Works such as chamber construction, backfilling, reinstatement etc.