Limerick Main Drainage 2.1 – Corcanree Pumping Station
View project PDF
Limerick County Council
Roadbridge was appointed as Main Contractor for this project in May 2001
Form of Contract
CECEA Form of Contract
August 2001 - October 2003
- The construction of a 32m Ø concrete shaft 26m deep including associated buildings and site works.
The foul pumping capacity is 1.85m³/sec and storm water pumping capacity is 11.83m³/sec.
This pumping station was constructed on the banks if the River Shannon and also included an outfall to the Shannon.
- Main Lift Pumping Station
- Twin Rising Mains laid between Corcanree and the Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Standby Electrical Generator Building
- Flow Measurement Building
- Air Valve Chamber
- Emergency Overflow Culvert and Outfall
- Storm water Overflow Culvert and Outfall
- Water Holding tank
- Roads, pavement, site services and sewerage infrastructure
- Vertical Drainage