The Project consisted of 38 Wind Turbine Generators located in Donegal, producing a Gross Power Output of 75 MW. At the time of construction Meentycat was the largest land based Windfarm in Ireland.
- Upgrade of existing public roads
- 400,000 m³ excavation of peat
- 22km of 6m wide road and 38 no. hard stand areas construction in peat, all roads and hardstands dug to solid stratum
- Excavation and construction of bases for 38 no. wind turbines and associated transformer bases
- 13,500m³ of structural concrete
- Electrical installation of 38 transformers and over 70km of electrical cabling
- Accommodation works, fencing and other ancillary works.