The project involved the undertaking of the following services for the TII on a network of 290km of motorway / dual carriageway and approx. 100km of slip roads.
- Safety Inspections, safety patrols and daily inspections of the network
- Routine and Cyclic maintenance of defined assets, including repairs of Category 1, 2 & 3 defects
- Incident Response Service
- Winter Service
- Repairs to road vehicle restraint systems
- Renewal of line markings and reflectors
- Renewal of pavement surfacing
- Management of the Authority’s Strategic Salt Reserves
- Provide, manage, maintain, support and operate a Routine Maintenance Management System.
- Evaluation of data provided by the client
- Supplementary inventory gathering where not available