The project involves the undertaking of the following services for the NRA on a network of 279km of motorway / dual carriageway and approximately 100km of slip roads. The scope of the project also includes repairs to road vehicle restraint systems and renewal of line markings, reflectors and pavement surfacing.
- Safety Inspections, safety patrols and daily inspections of the network.
- Routine and Cyclic maintenance of defined assets, including repairs of Category 1 & 2 Defects.
- Incident Response Service and Winter Service
- Management of the Authority’s Strategic Salt Reserves
- Provide, manage, maintain, support and operate a Routine Maintenance Management System.