This contract comprises the construction of 57km of new Motorway and all associated works. This project commences at the northern extremity of the N18 Gort Crusheen Scheme and ends at the existing N17 north of Tuam. The official opening of the road took place in September 2017.
- Excavation & Construction of 57km of Motorway
- 5 Grade Separated Junctions on the Mainline
- 18 At-Grade Junctions on National, Regional and Local Roads.
- 29 New Overbridges, 22 New Underbridges and Underpasses
- 5 Major River Crossings, 3 Railway Crossings and installation of flood relief culverts
- 4.25 million m³ of earthworks excavation