The road links the main transport arteries serving Newbridge, Kilcullen and Ballymore Eustace as well as relieving traffic congestion in Naas Town centre.
The project was delivered 6 months ahead of schedule.
- Construction of a 2km single lane road with a 7.3m wide carriageway with cycle tracks and footpaths on both sides.
- Bulk excavation quantities of 49,800m³
- Associated services included:
1.8km watermain, 1.8km foul sewer drainage, 2.3km surface water pipework, 1.8km gas main, 17km of ducting
- Total paved works of 45,600m²
- Construction of 4 new roundabouts in a live traffic environment