The NIIR was a fast tracked project completed ahead of schedule and within budget. The nature of this project required extensive live traffic management and third party consultation.
- Reconstruction of 2km single lane carriageway in a heavily congested urban environment
- Associated services including foul and surface water drainage, watermain and ducting
- Installation of new services and remediation of existing services
- Extensive third party consultation
- Total paved works of 9,641m²
- Bailey Bridge Installation
- Widening of existing bridge to facilitate additional traffic