This project involved safety standards unique to the pharmaceutical Industry which required high standards of compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety. The Pfizer Aseptic Facility Expansion Works was completed within the required program and budget.
- Final Site development including road infrastructure works, services installation, heavy earthworks operation and car park construction
- Bulk excavation to reduced levels of approximately 148,000m³ including recycling of contaminated spoil
- 8km foul and surface water drainage ranging from 150 - 525mm diameter up to 2m deep
- 150 - 250mm watermain (850m), 150 - 250mm fire main (2520m) to Factory Mutual Spec
- 100-150mm ducting 1 - 12 way (14km)
- Gas installation 63 - 100mm o/d (200m)
- Total paved works of 15,125m²