Removal of Legacy Materials Berth 52 – 53
Dublin Port Company (DPC)
The project involves the removal of 35,000tons of legacy materials from Berth 52-53Works undertaken by Roadbridge as part of the Roadbridge Keating Joint Venture.
Form of Contract
NEC3 Option B
20 July 2017 – 11 Nov 2017
Dublin Port, Ireland
- Selecting and segregating stockpiles of legacy materials
- Sampling and analysis of the materials
- Classification into waste streams and categorization
- Loading, hauling and disposal of the materials by road to national reception sites and by sea to international disposal sites
- Monitoring waste removals, facility licenses and Trans frontier shipping permits
- Also included was the provision of a comprehensive materials report for the life cycle assessment (cradle to grave) of the materials.