The works comprise of the following, as well as the provision of a comprehensive materials report for the life cycle assessment (cradle to grave) of the materials.
- Selecting and segregating stockpiles of legacy materials
- Sampling and analysis of the materials
- Classification into waste streams and categorization.
- Loading, hauling and disposal of the materials by road to national reception sites and by sea to international disposal sites.
- Monitoring waste removals, facility licenses and Trans frontier shipping permits.