Ritz Carlton Powerscourt Hotel
Industrial / Commercial
Ritz Carlton Group
Roadbridge was awarded the site developments work for the new Ritz Carlton-Powerscourt Hotel in December 2004. JJ Campbell & Associates Ltd were the design engineers.
Form of Contract
January 2005 – December 2007
Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- Bulk excavation to reduced levels of approximately 350,000m³
- Structural Pad Foundations
- Site services installation including foul and surface water drainage ranging in size from 150 - 600mm diameter up to 6m deep (6.5km)
- 85metres of 900mm Ø Secant Piled Wall with 18m exposed face and three rows of anchors
- 350tonnes of permanent steel sheet piles and associated anchor and wailing beams installation
- The Ritz Carlton / Powerscourt Hotel development was completed ahead of schedule and within budget.