Full temporary design and constructed cofferdam and associated civils works of open trench works for cabling works.
- Procurement of £1m worth of temporary sheet piing during COVID Pandemic, imported from Netherlands in the early Brexit months.
- Phased construction of cofferdam including shoreline working platform on installed sheet piling.
- Breaking through existing shoreline revetment and later reinstatement
- Civil works on duct installation for Landfall connection with Onshore cable works to incoming Subsea cables.
- Final reinstatements under strict environmental conditions of the beach and adjacent international championship golf course.