The project involved construction of a storm water storage tank and rising mains from Bray Pumping Station to Shanganagh WwTW.
- Laying approximately 4.6km of 630mm OD, 380m of 900mm OD HPPE sewer rising main, 480m of concrete gravity pipeline in diameter 450mm - 900mm nominal bore
- Construction of a 5,000m3 concrete storm storage tank including piling for foundations
- Crossing the DART Bray-Dublin Railway Line by no-dig methods
- Crossing foot bridge embankment with no-dig method with a 630mm nominal bore HPPE sewer rising main
- Precast manhole and other chambers, ancillary works and al associated fencing and landscaping works
- Traffic management
- The project was delivered on-time and on budget