This project involved the construction of a new access road, extension to the existing clubhouse and construction of a new playing field for Shannon Rugby Football Club at their grounds in Coonagh, Limerick. The project was delivered ahead of schedule and within budget.
- Construction of 6.3km access road
- Building an extension to the clubhouse
- Construction of a new playing field and Installation of drainage on playing pitch
- Installation of 8 floodlight masts
- Installation of new foul pipeline complete with Bio-cycle (50PE) and percolation area